Low price Water based release agent manufacturers introduce relevant knowledge about the selection of release agent
The release agent is a functional substance between the mold and the finished product. The release agent is chemically resistant and will not be dissolved when it comes in contact with the chemical components of different resins (especially styrene and amines). The release agent also has heat resistance and stress properties, and is not easy to decompose or wear; the release agent adheres to the mold and does not transfer to the processed part, and does not interfere with painting or other secondary processing operations. Due to the rapid development of injection molding, extrusion, calendering, molding, laminating and other processes, the amount of release agent has also been greatly increased. So how much do you know about the key points of mold release agent selection? Follow the editor of Low price Water based release agent manufacturers to have a simple understanding!
1. Excellent releasability, the surface tension of spray release agent is between 17～23 N/m.
2. It has heat resistance and will not be carbonized and decomposed when heated.
3. The chemical performance is stable and does not react chemically with the molded product.
4. Does not affect the secondary processing performance of the plastic.
5. It does not corrode the mold, does not pollute the product, and has low odor and toxicity.
6. The appearance is smooth and beautiful;
7. Easy to coat and high production efficiency;
The above is the introduction of Low price Water based release agent manufacturers: a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the selection of release agent.
Add：101, building e, Zhongzhi Creative Industrial Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen