Advantages of Foundry Coating
Foundry Coating is a casting auxiliary material that covers the surface of the core during the casting process to improve its surface fire resistance, chemical stability, resistance to metal erosion, and anti-sticky sand; Foundry Coating can be made into paste, paste or Powdery, spray, brush, infiltrate, flow and other methods to coat the surface of the core. So do you know what are the advantages of Foundry Coating? Let's take a look at it briefly!
1. Compared with phosphate paint, its unique physical properties determine its advantages;
2. Good ventilation;
3. The heat preservation and heat insulation effect is obvious, and the melting point is above 1650℃;
4. After spraying, the adhesion is strong and it is not suitable for peeling. Usually, it needs to be repaired after a week. ZD paint does not need to be sprayed every time it is touched like other paints, which saves the tedious work of disassembling and assembling the mold for spraying paint every day;
5. The price is relatively cheap, which greatly reduces the expensive production and casting costs caused by the use of alcohol-based coatings or imported coatings;
6. Greatly improve production efficiency.
In summary, it is a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the advantages of Foundry Coating.
Add：101, building e, Zhongzhi Creative Industrial Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen