Low price Boron nitride for aluminum extrusion tells the knowledge about the properties of boron nitride
Do you know the properties of boron nitride? Follow the editor of Low price Boron nitride for aluminum extrusion to have a simple understanding!
1. High heat resistance, can withstand the high temperature of 2000 ℃, it will not sublimate until 3000 ℃.
2. High thermal conductivity, boron nitride has good thermal conductivity and is one of the thermally conductive materials among many ceramic materials.
3. Excellent dielectric properties, good high-temperature insulation. The resistivity is 104ΩNaN at 25°C and 104ΩNaN at 2000°C. It is a good high-temperature insulating material among ceramic materials. The dielectric constant is 4, which can transmit microwave and infrared rays.
4. Good high temperature stability. In an oxidizing atmosphere, the anti-oxidation temperature can reach 900°C, and when under vacuum, it can reach 2000°C.
5. It has a low thermal expansion coefficient, with an expansion coefficient of 10-6, second only to quartz glass. It is a relatively small ceramic material and has excellent thermal shock resistance.
6. Good lubricity, also has good lubrication performance at high temperature, is a very good high temperature solid lubricant.
7. It has stable chemical properties, good corrosion resistance, does not react with general inorganic acids, alkalis, or oxidants, and is chemically inert to almost all molten metals. Boron nitride also has a very strong neutron absorption capacity. It can be used as a control rod to absorb neutrons in the reactor, and to make a protective device against neutron radiation.
The above is the editor of Low price Boron nitride for aluminum extrusion: a brief introduction about the properties of boron nitride.
Add：101, building e, Zhongzhi Creative Industrial Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen