Best Water based release agent manufacturers introduce the precautions for release agents
Do you understand the precautions of the release agent? Follow the editor of Best Water based release agent manufacturers to have a simple look at it!
1. Since most liquid internal mold release agents are acidic, the following issues should be paid attention to during use:
1. The use of acid-sensitive pigments will cause color changes;
2. When using basic fillers, such as calcium carbonate, acidic mold release agents will react with it, causing the viscosity of the mixture to increase, but it will not affect the mold release effect;
3. If the filler is aluminum hydroxide, the acidic release agent will not only increase the viscosity of the mixture, but also release water during the curing of the mixture, causing problems such as bubbles and cracks.
2. Generally, the initial amount of internal release agent is 1% of the resin, and the effective addition range is 0.75-2% based on the weight of the resin. It should be adjusted appropriately according to the actual situation.
1. For simple thin-walled profiles, the amount can be appropriately less, such as 0.8% or less;
2. Thick-walled or complex-shaped profiles need to be added more.
3. In the high-filler system, the amount of internal mold release agent should be increased, but if the amount of internal mold release agent is too much, the curing will be delayed.
The above is the editor of Best Water based release agent manufacturers: the relevant knowledge about the precautions of the release agent.
Add：101, building e, Zhongzhi Creative Industrial Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen